2021 New England Association of Fire Chiefs, Inc.
Division of IAFC
Expo and Conference
Schedule Subject to Change
Tuesday June 22, 2021
- 18:00: Board Dinner
Wednesday June 23, 2021
- 08:00-14:00: Golf Kettle Brook Golf Club, Paxton, MA
- 18:00-21:00: NEAFC Board Dinner and Meeting
Thursday June 24, 2021
- 08:00-17:00: Exhibit registration Lobby Door 2 DCU Center
- 07:30-15:00: Conference and Education Registration Lobby 3rd Floor DCU
- 09:00-16:00: Firefighter Misconduct: Fire Officer’s Responsibility, Social Media Challenges Fire, For Officers.
Deputy Chief Retired and Attorney Curt Varone, DCU.
- 09:00-16:00: The 21st Century Fire Officer Chief Reggie Freeman, Hartford Fire Dept., CT, DCU.
- 09:00-16:00: Elevator Emergency Management, Classroom and Hands-on Program Two Day One day classroom in the field day two.
Instructor: Michael A. Dragonetti, DCU.
- 08:00-09:30: Registration Worcester Fire Dept. Training Facility
- 08:30-16:30: Forcible Entry (Hot Class) by CT. Custom Fire Training and Flash Fire Industries at the Worcester Training Facility.
- 08:30-16:30: Machinery Rescue (Hot Class) by Take the Door Training, at the Worcester Fire Dept., Training Facility
- 16:00-17:00: Annual Meeting DCU Center 3rd Floor
- 17:30-18:15: Memorial Tribute to Fallen Firefighters, Bag Pipe Band
- 18:30-20:00: Presidential Celebration Place TBD
Friday June 25, 2021
- 09:00-17:00: Exhibits Open
- 07:30-16:00: Exhibits Registration Lobby DCU Center Door 2 08:30-10:00 Key Note: TBD
- 10:00-13:30: Partner Program TBD
- 19:00-22:00: Industrial Protection Safety, Beer Garden Receptions Open to Attendees
Saturday June 26, 2021
- 09:00-15:00: Exhibits Open
- 07:30-13:30: Exhibits Registration Lobby DCU Center Door 2